Integrated 17

Integrated 17

Either the subject of reading or lecture is pointing to the fact that raising the number of humans and agricultural functions has diminished the size of birds in the United States. The article alleges the human population, farming operation and consuming toxics have been the reasons of damaging the birds' habitats. However, the lecture casts a shadow of doubt on the proposed idea of the article in which it has been disapproved by the same sources.

First and for most, the lecture brings up the view that surge of human population has some positive effects on special types of bird such as Pigeons. This change in the size of human population would provide larger and better regions for these types of bird. In addition, citizens always complain about the appearance of these kinds of bird in their cities and streets. This directly repudiates the reading which indicates that birds' habitats would vanish because of the growth of citizens in the country sides.

Based on the passage, the second critical point is that the massive of natural zones were modified to farming places in order to cultivate and produce more crops for people. On the contrary, the lecture challenges this claim by stating that people do not need to alter the wild areas since they germinate a sort of crops which are so productive. These crops can meet the human's food demands.

Finally, the lecture contends that nowadays humans have knowledge about the cynicism consequences of toxics which use for killing agricultural pests. A new type of crop which has pests resistance flourishes in these areas. Therefore, people are forced to reduce the amount of toxics in these regions and the birds' habitats would not be destroyed. Whereas, this completely contradicts with what the reading declares that the toxics would annihilate the birds' region.