Integrated 19

Integrated 19

Either the subject of reading or lecture is pointing to the view that the advertising companies apply a new method which is called buzzing. In this case, the article alleges this innovative method would be destructive and have cynicism consequences. However, the lecture casts a shadow of doubt on the proposed idea of the article in which it has been disapproved by the same sources.

First and for most, the lecture brings up the idea that buzzers express the truth of goods. The advertising companies hire persons for buzzing who consume the buzzer products and really know about their qualities and features. Moreover, the buzzer method is different from other ordinary advertisements, for instance companies pay money for buzzers' knowledge and their correct information. While this completely repudiates the passage which declares that buzzers want to seduce people by stating wrong information about products.

Based on the passage, the second critical fact is consumers accept the buzzers' claim without any doubt or doing researches. On the contrary, the lecture challenges this claim by stating that consumers ask several questions about prize, services and how long the products can be consume. If buzzers do not answer these questions, they could not sell their products. Hence, people purchase the buzzer goods by their awareness.

Finally the lecture contends that the buzzing method have efficient effects on our civilization. These companies and buzzers work bases on the trust and honesty. If they promulgate distrust, they could not persuade citizens and other open minded people to buy their products. This directly contradicts with what the reading indicates that buzzing can destroy the social relationship by increasing the number of unreliable persons in our society.

Either the subject of reading or lecture is pointing to the view
Either the subject of reading or the lecture is pointing to the view

Sentence: The advertising companies hire persons for buzzing who consume the buzzer products and really know about their qualities and features.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to buzzing and who

Description: check books how to use 'who', 'which'

Sentence: Based on the passage, the second critical fact is consumers accept the buzzers' claim without any doubt or doing researches.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and consumers

Sentence: If they promulgate distrust, they could not persuade citizens and other open minded people to buy their products.
Description: The fragment they promulgate distrust is rare