Integrated 28

Integrated 28

Either subjects of the lecture and the reading points to whether the Peary's assertion, who was a famous artic investigator, was true and acceptable. The article implies that there are concrete evidence base on his records that show Peary had reached the North Pole. However, the lecture casts a shadow of doubt on the proposed ideas of the passage in which they have been reasonably disapproved by the same source.

First and for most, the lecture brings up the idea that the committee conclusion was not objective because this included with Peary's intimate friends who supported his trip by a large money. Moreover, their examination took place just two days, so it was not accurate and done carefully. Whereas, this completely refutes the reading which states that committee accepted the Peary' declaration after exploring his records.

The second critical fact against the passage is that there was a different between the Peary's trip and the Avery's one. They used the same type of doges for traveling, but they did not transport the same amount of food. Avery's food was moved by airport; nonetheless, the Peary's food was carried by himself in the unfavorable weather. Although, the reading claims that the Avery's trip had same conditions and lasted 37 days like Peary's trip, as a result Peary's trip was plausible without using any sophisticated vehicles.

Finally, the lecture contends that the photos did not prove anything due to the fact that they were fuzzy and unclear. Calculating the shadows would not be precise and determine his position, since these photos were faded up several times. This directly contradicts with what the reading indicates that photos were taken by Peary can provide the fact that he reached the North Pole.

Either subjects of the lecture and the reading points to whether the Peary's assertion, who was a famous artic investigator, was true and acceptable.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors.

there are concrete evidence base on his records
there are concrete evidence based on his records

the committee conclusion was not objective
the committee's conclusion was not objective

photos were taken by Peary can provide the fact that he reached the North Pole.
photos which were taken by Peary can provide the fact that he reached the North Pole.
photos taken by Peary can provide the fact that he reached the North Pole.

Sentence: Either subjects of the lecture and the reading points to whether the Peary's assertion, who was a famous artic investigator, was true and acceptable.
Error: artic Suggestion: No alternate word