Integrated writing. Visual-spatial intelligence

The visual-spatial intelligence is a mental capability which enables a person to record the visual objectsand scenes, recall them as they were seen, to understand patterns, and to predict the actions and their end results. The lecture supports this argument by explaining the chess as an example.

In the first place, a chess player should record the picture of the board and the pieces in order to recognize them. This helps the player to move the proper piece according to the pattern of all pieces on the board. The passage also highlights visual-spatial intelligence is related to good visual memory.

Secondly, a chess player should be able to remember the movements. In blind fold games the player should recall the picture of the board and pieces only by remembering the movements that have been done till that moment. This is in accord with the passage that says visual-spatial intelligence involves creating and transforming images.

Lastly, the chess player should have a vivid memory of past games as well as the related strategies and movements. Therefore, the player can easily recognize similar patterns, so that it is very likely to predict the next movements of the opponents according to the recalled strategies. This is in agreement with the notion provided by the passage that visual-spatial pattern helps people to predict actions and their consequences.

The passage also highlights visual-spatial intelligence is related to good visual memory.
Description: check books how to use 'highlight'

Sentence: The visual-spatial intelligence is a mental capability which enables a person to record the visual objectsand scenes, recall them as they were seen, to understand patterns, and to predict the actions and their end results.
Error: objectsand Suggestion: objects and