Professors attending TV shows.

Professors attending TV shows.

The lecture is refuting merits of professors from universities attending TV shows described in the reading passage. In comparison with reality, the professor states that the viewpoints from reading passage are not so convincing. The contention supported by listening passage manifests thoroughly different perspectives to the ideas demonstrated in the reading passage.

The written section delineates advantages of professors showing up on television programs. Including brining reputation and wider audience for professors, universities receive benefits such as receiving publicity and getting more potential applicants, and allowing public learn from professors and expand their view to something they have never heard before. Virtually, these perspectives still remain something to be desired. To mirror a more overall, the lecturer states that attending TV shows bring negative influence to professors because some other scholars might not consider them as experts but entertainers instead. Those professors who participate TV shows, as a result, will not be invited to conferences nor receive sufficient funds for their research.

What the lecture debate aims to probe that professors, to attend television shows, will take mammoth amount of time rehearsing, traveling, and preparing the topic for the show but not meeting students nor attending university businesses.

Additionally, the recording passage focus its attention on the phenomenon that public, conversely, would not receive sufficient knowledge from the shows due to TV programs do not appreciate brining serious topic into the shows. Public, as result, will not efficiently receive enough information for what they crave to learn from those specific academic titles.

Sentence: Including brining reputation and wider audience for professors, universities receive benefits such as receiving publicity and getting more potential applicants, and allowing public learn from professors and expand their view to something they have never heard before.
Error: brining Suggestion: bringing

Sentence: Additionally, the recording passage focus its attention on the phenomenon that public, conversely, would not receive sufficient knowledge from the shows due to TV programs do not appreciate brining serious topic into the shows.
Error: brining Suggestion: bringing

The structure is correct now. but more content wanted for the third paragraph and less content for the second paragraph.