reading passage is about the reduction of literature readers - mahdieh

In this set of material the reading passage is about the reduction of literature readers and the listening passage was a lecture by a professor discussing about the ideas of reading passage. The discussions mentioned in the listening passage disagrees with the ideas of reading passage.

According to the reading passage, the audience of literature has been reduced in comparison to prior times. The author believes that this problem would have an effect on the nowadays culture; also, the author believes that reading literature has an important influence on training imagination, to feel what the main role in a novel feels and empathy with them and also reading improves our ability to understand the human way of communicate.

According to the listening passage, professor has this idea that even though the literature including poems, novels, has been reading less lately, it doesn't affect stimulating imagination because the science lectures and books in general have that impact too and she didn't agree with this opinion that listening to a music or watching a movie is a waste of time. She believes that culture has been changed; however it doesn't mean that it has been reduced in quality. She also thinks that one of the reasons literature is not supported that much today is about the authors themselves and it's not the readers’ fault that it's not understandable.

Overall, the ideas presented in the listening passage disagrees with the reading passage.

the ideas presented in the listening passage disagrees with the reading passage.
the ideas ... disagree with the ideas in the reading passage.

The correct pattern:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Don't need to reiterate the contents of reading passages or as less as possible.

Don't need a conclusion paragraph.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster