Referring the main points in the lecture, summarize the professor's view on effective discipline and contrast them with the option that parent ten to use.

According to the lecture there are 3 ways for the discipline for the children. Power, withhloding affection and the last one is the managment stratgy. The professor explain his view on these stragies.

According to the reading passage the the using of the power or punishment policy causes the more severe changes in the children. like they become more aggresive, hostile or hate the parent. However,according to the sciencetic without punishment discipline is not effctive as it is mention in the lecture. Professoe said that punishment is also necessary in some situation.

Secondly, the reading passage mention that ,withholding the affection that means no communication with children causes insecurity , nervousness and the depedent up on another. Althought withholding affection is cause the severe damage of children still professor aggre to apply withholding affection to the chlidren because some children naughty in nature. So this stratgy good for those type of children.

Lastly the management stratgy is very good for children which contain the set of rules clearly express according to the age. This coantin the comabination of the parise and the explanation and reasoning. Reagrdless of all of these stratgies parent most have to maintain the consistency in the discipline so that the chlidgre can understand the relation btween the rules ,their behaviour and the consequences.

Sentence: The professor explain his view on these stragies.
Description: The fragment professor explain his is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace explain with verb, past tense

Sentence: According to the reading passage the the using of the power or punishment policy causes the more severe changes in the children. like they become more aggresive, hostile or hate the parent.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: Secondly, the reading passage mention that ,withholding the affection that means no communication with children causes insecurity , nervousness and the depedent up on another.
Description: The fragment children causes insecurity is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace causes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Althought withholding affection is cause the severe damage of children still professor aggre to apply withholding affection to the chlidren because some children naughty in nature.
Description: The fragment children still professor is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace still with adjective

Sentence: This coantin the comabination of the parise and the explanation and reasoning.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to coantin and the

Sentence: Reagrdless of all of these stratgies parent most have to maintain the consistency in the discipline so that the chlidgre can understand the relation btween the rules ,their behaviour and the consequences.
Description: The fragment the rules , is not usually followed by their
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace their with there

Sentence: Power, withhloding affection and the last one is the managment stratgy.
Error: stratgy Suggestion: strategy
Error: managment Suggestion: management
Error: withhloding Suggestion: withholding

Error: stragies Suggestion: stages

Error: aggresive Suggestion: aggressive

Sentence: However,according to the sciencetic without punishment discipline is not effctive as it is mention in the lecture.
Error: sciencetic Suggestion: science
Error: effctive Suggestion: effective

Error: insecurity Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: depedent Suggestion: dependent

Error: aggre Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: chlidren Suggestion: children

Sentence: So this stratgy good for those type of children.
Error: stratgy Suggestion: strategy

Sentence: Lastly the management stratgy is very good for children which contain the set of rules clearly express according to the age.
Error: stratgy Suggestion: strategy

Error: parise Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: comabination Suggestion: combination
Error: coantin Suggestion: contain

Error: btween Suggestion: between
Error: behaviour Suggestion: behavior
Error: chlidgre Suggestion: children
Error: stratgies Suggestion: strategies