Summarize the points made ​​in the lecture, being sure to explain how they support / contradict specific points made ​​in the reading passage.Reading:Large numbers of dinosaur fossils have been discovered in deposits on Alaska's North Slope, a region that

Summarize the points made ​​in the lecture, being sure to explain how they support / contradict specific points made ​​in the reading passage.

Reading:

Large numbers of dinosaur fossils have been discovered in deposits on Alaska's North Slope, a region that today experiences an extremely cold, arctic climate. One hundred million years ago, when those dinosaurs were alive, the environment of the North Slope was already inhospitable, especially during the winter when it experienced several months of total darkness. How did the dinosaurs survive the wintertime? Paleontologists have proposed that one of the most common North Slope dinosaurs, the elephant-sized edmontosaur (Edmontosaurus), survived the winter by migrating south to more hospitable regions. Several arguments support the migration hypothesis.

The reading states the feasible migration hypothesis of the Edmontosaurs from the North Slope and provides three reasons of support. However, the speaker explains that these theories are unlikely and refutes each of the author's claims.

The article claims that since the dinosaurs nourish from plants, and plants were not available during the winter in the North Slope, Edmontosaurs would have migrated to warmer areas. The professor refutes this point by saying that this hypothesis is not convincing. According to the professor, the climate was warmer than today. Therefore, sunshine endured...

these theories are unlikely and refutes each of the author's claims.
these theories are unlikely true and refutes each of the author's claims.