Superpower food -integrated food

The reading passage is about super power foods that the listening passage casts doubt on all the points brought up by the reading.

The reading passages states that some foods give people more energy and protect them against disease such as Alzheimer's, Cancer, Obesity, and so on. On the other hand, the listening passage rejects by this issue that these claims are big exaggerations. In the other words, some results are related to animals and there is no such a thing for humans.

Furthermore, the author describes that researches proved some foods have super power. The positive effect of blueberries on brain function is one example of the author for proving his claim. From the other point of view, the speaker renounces by a sample that is showed short period positive effect of garlic on an illness. In the other word, it control disease for only one month not a half of year.

In addition, it announces that tomato-based products are the source of lycopene as a red pigment of tomato can reduces the prostate cancer and decreases cholesterol. It says that these attributes are natural enemy of many illnesses. On the other side, the lecturer denies by this fact that all claims are misleading, albeit some benefits.

The reading passage is about super power foods, while the listening passage casts doubt on all the points brought up by the reading.

it control disease
it controls diseases

a red pigment of tomato can reduces the prostate cancer
a red pigment of tomato can reduce the prostate cancer

More content wanted from the speaker.