TOO.9

TOO.9

The reading states that about a plan by government in order to replace the source of energy from internal-combustion engines to hydrogen-based fuel-cell engines and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor in the lecture casts serious doubt on the passage by using a number of points that are contrary to each of the author's reasons.

First of all, the reading states that by using the new form of hydrogen engine, we can solve our problem in using just petroleum recourses in all over the world. The professor refutes this point by saying that it is not beneficial to this problem because we cannot use hydrogen easily. He states that as hydrogen is liquid, so the there is no chance to use it directly. Therefore, we will have a lot of difficulty to use this material in our car's engine.

On another hand, the article posits that we can see lots of pollution problems in different corners of the world. However, the professor describes that we should purify the hydrogen engine's emissions. According to the professor we need a high technology to purify these emissions from the engine and it cannot become true in the near future.

Finally, the reading makes it clear that hydrogen engine will become economically competitive soon. However, the professor opposes this point by saying that we need platinum to reach this goal. We also learn that platinum is so expensive and we cannot afford it easily. As a result we should be waiting to the remote future for cheaper stuffs rather than platinum.

The reading states that about a plan by government in order to replace the source of energy
The reading states about a plan by government in order to replace the source of energy

Sentence: First of all, the reading states that by using the new form of hydrogen engine, we can solve our problem in using just petroleum recourses in all over the world.
Error: recourses Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't repeat mistakes:

after 'that', you need to put a complete sentence.