TPO 14

TPO 14

In the reading and the listening passage they discuss about the salvage logging after the nature disaster occur in the forests of Northen United States. In the passage it states that the salvage logging has the benefits but in the lecture it opposes the view.

Firstly, the removal of the dead trees and clearing the surface of the forest with the salvage logging it helps in the fast growth of the new trees which cover the forest area in a short period of time. But in the lecture it says ,the salvage logging their will be lack of essential nutrients from the soil ,and the growth of the trees in future will effect.

Next, in the forest with out salvage logging for the long time may get the infections and dangerous for the lives. The spruce bark bettel will become habitat in the woods.in the listening passage it opposes that the spruce bark bettel is not dangerous they are in habitat from hundred years back. The birds and the other insects will also habitat in the woods which will not show any effect on lives.

In the passage it also says that salvage logging is has benefits for the economic growth for industries, and gives the opportunity for the people to work on site. But the lecture opposes that the jobs will be temporary and their will not be long lasting economical benefits with salvage logging and it is more expensive.

the removal of the dead trees and clearing the surface of the forest with the salvage logging it helps in the fast growth of the new trees
the removal of the dead trees and clearing the surface of the forest with the salvage logging will help the new trees in the fast growth

the salvage logging their will be lack of essential nutrients from the soil ,and the growth of the trees in future will effect.
the salvage logging there will be lack of essential nutrients from the soil ,and the growth of the trees in future will be affected.

may get the infections and dangerous for the lives.
may get the infections and dangers for the lives.

salvage logging is has benefits for the economic growth
salvage logging has benefits for the economic growth

Sentence: The spruce bark bettel will become habitat in the woods.in the listening passage it opposes that the spruce bark bettel is not dangerous they are in habitat from hundred years back.
Error: bettel Suggestion: ?