TPO 16 Q1

TPO 16 Q1

In this set of material, the reading states that the science of archaeology-dedicated to uncovering and studying old culture artifacts was faced with serious problem and it provides three reasons of supports. However, the professor explains that the new guideline solved all problems and refutes each of author's reasons.

First, the reading states that many valuable artifacts were lost to construction projects. On the contrary, the professor refutes this point by saying that the new guideline states that the site for construction should be examine by archaeologists first before they are started the construction. If they will find something, the archaeologists and scientific will work together to save this site.

Second, the article claims that many archaeologists felt that the financial support for archaeological research was inadequate. In contrast, the professor contends that the companies for construction will be paying for archaeologists now, and this is a good fund for these people.

Third, the reading avers that it was difficult to have a career in archaeology. Conversely, the professor opposes this point by stating that there are a many career now, because the new guideline. They are hiring people for examinations, observations, and researchers, and also they are need people to preserve sites.

should be examine by archaeologists first
should be examined by archaeologists first

there are a many career now, because the new guideline.
there are many careers now, because of the new guideline.

and also they are need people to preserve sites.
and also they need people to preserve sites.

----------------------