tpo 18

tpo 18

In this set of material, the reading states that three ways to address the decline of torreya and provides three reasons of supports. However, the professor explains that the three ways are not provide us with good solution and realistic and refutes each of author's reason.

First, the reading states that Torreya will reestablish in same location. On the contrary, the professor refutes this point by saying that this idea is unlikely, micro climate is changed because global warmer is increase temperature in the plants. The weather in Florida got so dryer. it cannot fit for these trees.

Second, the article claims that the second option is to move Torreya to an entirely different location. However, the professor opposes that it is not good to do that because the new planet will impact other native planets. He gave us example about black-wood, and how it hurts the new area because it was spreading fast, and it destroyed new place.

Third, the reading avers that the third option is to preserve it in research centers. Conversely, the lecture contends this point by stating that trees will not be resisting to disease. Because there are two factors which it is affecting on tree life. First, it is resistant to disease. Second, it will be developing genetic. If we will keep it in centers. it will not strong enough to resist diseases, if simple compact will occur

the reading states that three ways to address the decline of torreya and provides three reasons of supports.
the reading states three ways to address the decline of torreya and provides three reasons of supports.

three ways are not provide us with good solution
three ways do not provide us with good solutions

global warmer is increase temperature in the plants.
global warming is increasing temperature in the plants.

He gave us example about black-wood
He gave us an example about black-wood

Because there are two factors which it is affecting on tree life.
Because there are two factors which are affecting on tree life.