tpo17

tpo17

The reading claims that the steady growth of the human population and the corresponding increase in agriculture and pesticide use have caused much harm to wildlife in the United States birds and result that the number of birds will decline. It provides three reasons of support. In contrast, the professor states that the arguments in the passage are unconvincing and she refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the article asserts that as human population and settlements continue to expand, birds' natural habitats will continue to disappear. However, the lecturer opposes this point by saying that the settlement is bad to some type of birds. In fact, this settlement provides more habitats to other species, and a lot of birds population such as penguins is in streets. In addition, we can see whox in cities and others in roads. So there is no decline in birds population and some birds are abundant in cities.

Second, the passage posits that the growth of agriculture will also result in the further destruction of bird habitats as more and more wilderness areas are converted to agriculture use. On the other hand, the professor counters this point by stating that it is ture that agriculture activities increased but they art not destructive for bird habitats. Actually, In the United States less and less land used for agriculture purpose because many agriculture products are introduced variaty crops in small area and because of these crops, there is no need to destroy lands for growing crops.

Third, the article avers that the use of chemical pesticides will increase and will affect the population of the birds since they are poisonous to them. Conversely, the professor casts doubt on this point by explaining that the people aware abot he toxicity of pesticides and they made two changes. The first one is they use less pesticides and the toxicity decrease. the second change is they grow crops that resist to pesticides and this pesticides resistant crops helps people to reduce using pesiticides

less and less land used for agriculture purpose
less and less lands are used for agriculture purpose

The first one is they use less pesticides
The first one is that they use less pesticides

the second change is they grow crops
the second change is that they grow crops

people aware abot he toxicity of pesticides
people aware about the toxicity of pesticides

Sentence: In addition, we can see whox in cities and others in roads.
Error: whox Suggestion: whom

Sentence: On the other hand, the professor counters this point by stating that it is ture that agriculture activities increased but they art not destructive for bird habitats.
Error: ture Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Actually, In the United States less and less land used for agriculture purpose because many agriculture products are introduced variaty crops in small area and because of these crops, there is no need to destroy lands for growing crops.
Error: variaty Suggestion: variety

Sentence: Conversely, the professor casts doubt on this point by explaining that the people aware abot he toxicity of pesticides and they made two changes.
Error: abot Suggestion: about

Sentence: The first one is they use less pesticides and the toxicity decrease. the second change is they grow crops that resist to pesticides and this pesticides resistant crops helps people to reduce using pesiticides
Error: pesiticides Suggestion: pesticide