tpo.20 integrated

tpo.20 integrated

Essay topics in audio

This set of the material in the both reading and lecture is about ' let it burn' policy approved in the United States since 1960s. However, applying this policy caused during fires happened in the summer of 1988 in Yellowstone for more than tow month, which resulted in burning the vast area of the most famous national park. The reading passage mentions that since such destructuve fires in 1988, negative consequences of such destructive fires was undeniable, contributing three drastic effects naturally and economically. The profeesor mentions that the results of such huge fires not only were not destructive but also produces more creative issue, and refutes all the author's claim.

First, the reading posits that since huge fire scroched more than one third of Yellowstone's land, vegetations and tree encountered adverse effcets. The lecturer opposes this claim by saying that scroching has caused land to produce such diverse plants and vegetations since some plants in order to germinate need spacial circimstances. Therefore, their seed could bloom through the extreme heat.

Second, the passage describes that losing natural habitat and disturbing the food web were the other consequences of such a destructive fire. On the other hand, the professor states that fire hs created various kinds of plantes which means providing a wide variety food for animals such as rabbits and hers that would be considered as sources of food for other predators. As you can see, this fire provides ideal habitat for all anials and maintains ecosystem.

Third, the reading claims that when this fired happened, the local eonomy faced such depression due to lossing tourist's attraction. The lecturer refutes this claim by explaining that combining some factors such as low rainfall, strong wind and that fire hampered tourists from visiting the national parks. While, one year after this phenomenon tourists have come there increasingly.

negative consequences of such destructive fires was undeniable,
the negative consequences of such destructive fires were undeniable,

huge fires not only were not destructive but also produces more creative issue
Description: don't use 'not only..not...'. You can use 'neither...nor' or 'either...or'

some plants in order to germinate need spacial circimstances
some plants need spacial circimstances in order to germinate

their seed could bloom through the extreme heat.
their seeds could bloom through the extreme heat.

as sources of food for other predators
as the sources of food for other predators

when this fired happened
when this fire happened

Sentence: The reading passage mentions that since such destructuve fires in 1988, negative consequences of such destructive fires was undeniable, contributing three drastic effects naturally and economically.
Error: destructuve Suggestion: destructive

Sentence: The profeesor mentions that the results of such huge fires not only were not destructive but also produces more creative issue, and refutes all the author's claim.
Error: profeesor Suggestion: professor

Sentence: First, the reading posits that since huge fire scroched more than one third of Yellowstone's land, vegetations and tree encountered adverse effcets.
Error: scroched Suggestion: scorched
Error: effcets Suggestion: effects

Sentence: The lecturer opposes this claim by saying that scroching has caused land to produce such diverse plants and vegetations since some plants in order to germinate need spacial circimstances.
Error: circimstances Suggestion: circumstances
Error: scroching Suggestion: scorching

Sentence: On the other hand, the professor states that fire hs created various kinds of plantes which means providing a wide variety food for animals such as rabbits and hers that would be considered as sources of food for other predators.
Error: hs Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: plantes Suggestion: plants

Sentence: As you can see, this fire provides ideal habitat for all anials and maintains ecosystem.
Error: anials Suggestion: animals

Sentence: Third, the reading claims that when this fired happened, the local eonomy faced such depression due to lossing tourist's attraction.
Error: eonomy Suggestion: economy
Error: lossing Suggestion: No alternate word