tpo21

tpo21

In these set of materials; the reading passage and the article discuss about the using genetic modification in planting and its effects. The reading passages claims that using the genetically modified trees is really beneficial and provides three reasons in support of the its claim. However, in the lecture, the professor disproves and refutes all three benefits mentioned in the passage.

First, according to the reading passage, genetically modified trees are hardier than nature plants. While, in the article, the professor rejects the reason by explaining that the nature plants are more survival, even though that modified plants might be hardier. She adds that in the nature, with confronting the bad conditions such as climate change, environmental occurrences, or other serious situations, some of the nature plants are destroyed, but some of resistant trees remains sustainable and survival. She cites that on the contrast, the whole of genetically modified plants in face of the same hard condition might be ruined and wiped out.

Second, the reading passage describes that there are great economic benefits for the farmers and persons who grow them up. On the other hand, the professor controverts this reason and restates that there are some hidden costs for the genetic planting, as the seeds are not for free. She declares that the grower should always pay money for the productive companies to get the seeds and plants.

Finally, the article mentions that this way of planting can response the great response of the human populations for the wood and can decrease the overexploitation of wild trees. Nevertheless, in the passage, the professor contradicts this reason by illustrating more the issue that growing the modified trees among the nature ones is more dangerous because they are growing aggressively which damages the nature. She also clarifies that raising them is besides using soil nutrients, water, and other natural sources which finally will have negative effect on the nature tree.

some of resistant trees remains sustainable
some of resistant trees remain sustainable

this way of planting can response the great response
this way of planting can respond the great response

contradicts this reason by illustrating more the issue that
contradicts this reason by illustrating more about the issue that

Sentence: Finally, the article mentions that this way of planting can response the great response of the human populations for the wood and can decrease the overexploitation of wild trees.
Error: overexploitation Suggestion: over exploitation

Write the essay in 20 minutes.

-------------------------