tpo23. Summarize the point in the lecture which disapproves those of reading.

Essay topics in audio

This set of the material in the both lecture and passage is about population of yellow cedar. The professor refutes the hypotheses that reading mentions as the most possible reasons of reducing the cedar population.

First of all, the speaker mentions that although some sick cedar trees are susceptible to damage by those insects, healthy ones are so resistant. Since the barks and leaves of all cedar trees are saturated with chemicals which are too poisonous to these insects. She also adds this reason cannot be a fundamental reason. On the other hand, the reading states that one of the specific kind of insect parasites, beetle, is responsible for this reduction in the number of cedar trees.

Second, the speakers disapproves of the reason that brown bears cause damaging/detrimental effects on the number of cedar trees. To illustrate this reason, he mentions that some places such as a main island in which there are no brown bear; however, cedar tree's population is declining. However, the passage emphasizes that brown bears are also responsible for this reduction in cedar tree population because these trees are high in sugar that bear feed on.

Finally, the lecturer describes climate change cannot be another reason which adversely affect the number of cedar trees. Since he stresses in the higher elevation weather is cooler than in the lower elevation. But the population of these trees have reduced in lower elevation in comparison with those of higher elevation. In contrast, the passage claims that freezing climate which contributes to harm to the roots of these trees. Because their roots are too sensitive to cold weather.

She also adds this reason cannot be a fundamental reason.
She also adds that this reason cannot be a fundamental reason.

the lecturer describes climate change cannot be another reason which adversely affect the number of cedar trees.
the lecturer describes that climate change cannot be another reason which adversely affects the number of cedar trees.

Since he stresses in the higher elevation weather is cooler than in the lower elevation
Since he stresses that in the higher elevation weather is cooler than in the lower elevation

of these trees. Because their roots are too
of these trees, because their roots are too