TPO29

TPO29

Both the reading and lecture discuss that whether edmonstosaurs migrated or saty in their habitat during a harsh winter. On the one hand, the author claims that this dinosaur must have migrated, and provides three reasons of supprot. On the other hand, the professor asserts that they could not have left their habitat, and contradicts all points outlined by the author.

First of all, the reading posits that edmonstosaur's diet can prove their migration because they were highly dependant on plants, and in that harsh winter they could not survive in their habitat without food. The professor refutes this point by pointing out that since in the summer copious palnts could be produced, the dead body of these vegetations could serve as a good source of food for edmonstosaurs in the winter.

Secondly, the passage claims that the reason that these dinosaurs live in herds is compelling enough to support that they migrate like many modern animals. The speaker opposes this claim by declaring that due to the fact that living in herds gave them exra protection, this reason is not enough cogent. Moreover, there is a kind of modern animal in Africa which lives in herds, but they do not migrate.

Finally, the author argues that because edmonstosaurs could travel long distances in high speed, it is more likely that they have been good migrants. The lecturer casts doubt on this point by maintaning that since their offsprings were not capable of traveling long distances, they had to stay near them so that they never were able to migrate.

Sentence: Both the reading and lecture discuss that whether edmonstosaurs migrated or saty in their habitat during a harsh winter.
Error: saty Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: On the one hand, the author claims that this dinosaur must have migrated, and provides three reasons of supprot.
Error: supprot Suggestion: support

Sentence: First of all, the reading posits that edmonstosaur's diet can prove their migration because they were highly dependant on plants, and in that harsh winter they could not survive in their habitat without food.
Error: dependant Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The professor refutes this point by pointing out that since in the summer copious palnts could be produced, the dead body of these vegetations could serve as a good source of food for edmonstosaurs in the winter.
Error: palnts Suggestion: plants

Sentence: The speaker opposes this claim by declaring that due to the fact that living in herds gave them exra protection, this reason is not enough cogent.
Error: exra Suggestion: extra

Sentence: The lecturer casts doubt on this point by maintaning that since their offsprings were not capable of traveling long distances, they had to stay near them so that they never were able to migrate.
Error: maintaning Suggestion: maintaining