TPO33

TPO33

Both the reading passage and professor's lecture discuss the use of carved stone ball. The reading passage implies that the carved stone balls may be used as weapons, weight systems, and social purpose. However, the professor discords with the ideas in the reading passage. He thinks that three theorems presented in the reading are questionable, offering several reasons to oppose the article.

First of all, the reading mentions that the carved may be used as weapons. Yet, the lecturer severely challenges the theory by arguing that the carved stone balls have no cracks and broken pieces. Furthermore, he states that if the carved stone balls were used for weapons, it might have ware and damage. On the contrary, the carved stone balls were found in well-preserved condition. As a result, according to lecturer, the carved stone balls were not used as weapons.

Secondly, the passage suggests that the carved stone balls were used as part of a primitive system of weights and measures. Nevertheless, the scholar seriously contradicts the hypothesis by asserting that though the carved stone balls were the same size, they did not have the same weight. To be more specific, he contends that different stones have different density, so that they have different weight. That is to say, although the carved stone balls have the same size, they may not be used as primitive system of weights and measures. Therefore, the second hypothesis is unconvincing.

Last but not least, the reading article indicates that the carved stone balls were used as social purposes. Once again, the speaker casts doubt on the issue mentioned in the reading by maintaining that if the stone balls were used for that purpose, they should be intrigue pattern. In addition, he points out that the carved stone balls were simple. Also, he says that when high-ranking people died, they may be put into the tomb with their possession. Nonetheless, the carved stone balls cannot be found in the graves.

Finally, the professor in the lecture disagrees with the points of view in the reading. That is, he believes that the carved stone balls may not serve as weapons, weight system, and symbol of social. Thus he considers that the reading is not persuasive.

The reading passage implies that
Description: check books how to use 'imply'.

according to lecturer
according to the lecturer

they should be intrigue pattern.
they should be an intrigue pattern.

Write the essay in 20 minutes. there are some duplicated sentences.

Don't need a conclusion paragraph