TPO.8

TPO.8

The article states that there are a lot of doubts about accuracy of Chevalier's memory, a famous guy who live at eighteen century, and provides three reasons for support. However, the professor in the lecture casts serious challenges about these doubts by using a number of points that are contrary to each of the author's reasons.

First, the reading states that chevalier was not so wealthy. The reading states about evidences of his borrowings from a merchant. The professor refutes this point by saying that it cannot make sense that he was poor. The professor states that chevalier had a lot of properties in Switzerland which he can convert it them to money. So we can conclude that he was not poor.

On another hand, the article posits that there is doubt about conversation in chevalier's memory. However, the professor describes that all of them have evidences. According to the professor, chevalier had written all conversation each night. Professor says we can find witnesses had confirmed these notes. So, it is obvious that we cannot be unsure by knowing about evidences.

Finally, the reading makes it clear that about doubts in memory of escaping chevalier from prison. The professor opposes this point by explaining that chevalier had a lot of powerful friend just as the same as other prisoners. We also learn that there are evidences that room was prepared to him for running. Therefore, we can understand that his escape from prison had not written for enjoy.

The article states that there are a lot of doubts about accuracy of Chevalier's memory, a famous guy who live at eighteen century,
Description: can you re-write this sentence? A lot of errors.

chevalier had a lot of properties in Switzerland which he can convert it them to money.
chevalier had a lot of properties in Switzerland by which he can convert them to money.

that there is doubt about conversation in chevalier's memory
that there is a doubt about the conversation in chevalier's memory

the reading makes it clear that about doubts in memory of escaping chevalier from prison.

check books how to use 'which'