Wrting Integrated Task:-Summarize the main points of the reading passage and explain how the points made in the lecture cast doubt on them. Write for no more than 20 minutes.....Testbig I didn't get the reading passage in text format which is from Barro

Both the reading and the lecture talk about weather the cellphone use might evoke drivers to have accidents or not. The reading states that cellphones have brought some disadvantages to drivers such as distraction and increasing the chances of having an accident. In contrast, the speaker disagrees and claims that some studies demonstrated that cell phones were not the principal cause of accident on drivers.

In the first place, the article claims that the rising on cell phone use has produced an increase on car accidents due to drivers distraction. On the other hand, the speaker talks about a new study that posits that 80 percent of drivers attention doesn't rely on cellphone only. A new study says that drivers distract more in other activities such as talking with other passenger, eaten, or even some of them might feel drowsy. Because of these activities, accidents might occur.

Second, the article says that some countries are concern about the danger that cell phones constitute to drivers that have developed laws in order to ban the cell phone usage. The speaker disagrees that the principal cause of accidents on drivers might be cell phones. The speaker states that another study took 80 drivers and installed cameras on their cars. They discovered that, activities such as talking, eating, even the use of GPS are the principal causes of accidents.

Finally, the speaker disagrees about the most important cause of accident on drivers. He does not think that it is the cell phone. He thinks that rather than affecting drivers, cellphones increase driver's safety because drivers use cellphones to report problems such as accidents on highways. Because of this, police respond is faster, and death can be prevented.

Sentence: In the first place, the article claims that the rising on cell phone use has produced an increase on car accidents due to drivers distraction.
Suggestion: Refer to drivers and distraction

Sentence: On the other hand, the speaker talks about a new study that posits that 80 percent of drivers attention doesn't rely on cellphone only.
Suggestion: Refer to drivers and attention