A. An Invitation to a Volleyball Match.

Listening audio
Listening level
Basic

A. An Invitation to a Volleyball Match.

1. True or False Questions.
(1)
The woman is a volleyball fan.
(2)
Two of the best men's teams in the world are playing the volleyball match.
(3)
The woman asks the man to pay money for his ticket because she bought only one ticket in advance.

2. Choose the best answer (a, b, or c).
(1) At first the man hesitates to accept the invitation to the match because _________.

a. he is not very interested in volleyball b. he has to meet some friends c. he thinks it too expensive to pay five pounds for the ticket
(2) Why the man is not interested in the volleyball match, according to the woman? a. He is too busy to watch the match. b. He prefers the basketball match to the volleyball match. c. He has never seen a volleyball match.
(3) The woman thinks the volleyball match is very interesting because _________. a. she often plays volleyball b. it's very fast, with lots of action c. she can learn something important from the volleyball match

3. Fill in the blanks to complete the following statements.
(1) The man says he would like to pay
pounds for the ticket.
(2) At last the man gives the woman
pounds for the ticket.

Listening answers

A. An Invitation to a Volleyball Match.

1. True or False Questions.
(1)
The woman is a volleyball fan.
(2)
(3)

2. Choose the best answer (a, b, or c).

(1) The man says he would like to pay
pounds for the ticket.
(2) At last the man gives the woman
pounds for the ticket.