Chevening is looking for individuals that will be future leaders or influencers in their home countries Explain how you meet this requirement using clear examples of your own leadership and influencing skills to support your answer minimum word count 50 w

Chevening is looking for individuals that will be future leaders or influencers in their home countries. Explain how you meet this requirement, using clear examples of your own leadership and influencing skills to support your answer. (minimum word count 50 words, maximum word count :500 words)

Leadership is an essential skill, it is the art of influence, the art of motivating people to achieve their goal.
A good leader must have a vision, in addition to being able to analyze the reality and solve the current problems.

Just after my graduation from medical school, I joined the staff of a newly opened hospital in my city, I was among a group of young doctors who must prepare the hospital for its opening day. It was a challenge, because the hospital was so understaffed, but I managed to lead my colleagues through the difficult condition and enormous pressure.

As a young doctor I faced the numerous drawbacks of the health sector in Libya, I understand the obstacles and the difficulties that resulted in the current abysmal health services in Libya.

I hope Chevening Scholarship will help gain the necessary knowledge and skills that will help me inspire people in my country to improve the situation in the health sector.