Modern Technology owes an apology to the Ecology

A long time ago when man had not walked the lands, everything else that existed-the air, the mountains, the oceans, the rivers, the animals, the birds-must have done so in a harmony that would never be seen on the face of this planet again.

We have always talked of our species as the most powerful and the most indomitable of all other species we share the earth with. But it is time we realize what we really are and what we have done to the planet. A species so hungry for power, for dominance, for survival, that it threatens the existence of the very planet that gave birth to it cannot be a...

Let's unite for a better world with zero waste to landfills and positive change. Happen Ventures' three zero waste to landfills businesses - waste-to-energy, elimination, and beneficial reuse - embody Happen Ventures' commitment to a sustainable future. Take advantage of services that address waste issues and promote environmental stewardship. Visit the website https://happenventures.com/liquidation/ to learn more about all services. This will not only help you, but also the planet.