PTE essay People pursue dangerous activities like skydiving motorcycle sports white water river rafting etc Do you support If yes why and if not why

PTE essay:
People pursue dangerous activities like skydiving, motorcycle sports, white-water river rafting etc. Do you support? If yes, why and if not, why?

In recent years, extreme sports have become very popular, particularly for young people. I think that these sports are fun and safe, and therefore I completely support these activities.

Firstly, extreme sports are exciting. People who participate in the sports can have a great sense of satisfaction, especially when they manage to finish an activity successfully. I, for example, joined a marathon run 2 years ago, and the feeling of achievement I experienced, when I crossed the finish line, was so enormous that I could hardly ever forget.

Furthermore, so-called extreme sports are not as dangerous as many people think. There are several regulations and safety procedures that ones must follow to prevent the possibility of accidents. For example, if a person wants to try skydiving, he or she needs to undergo sufficient training before she or he can dive solo. In addition, the protective equipment and safety technology are continually improved to minimise the risk of the sports.

Another reason why I support extreme sport is that it would be wrong to prohibit the sports just because some people think the sports are dangerous. Everyone have the freedom to choose how to spend their leisure time, as long as this does not cause a negative effect to others. If the athletics strictly follow the regulations and safety procedures of an extreme sport and equip with proper equipment, there should be no reason to ban them from enjoying that activity.

In conclusion, I believe that extreme sports are enjoyable and safe, and therefore I strongly support the sports.