Repurchase Intention

Repurchase Intention

2.1.1 Ease of Use
Convenience in buying such an intrinsic motivator drives customer in buying process forward. Factors like how site is user friendly, easy to steer the process of buying (shopping and payment guidelines and procedures), site quality and being exciting. Based on the neurology science, the clients show two reactions in dealing with the environment: first is avoiding losses which are related to the category of trust and site security and gaining the trust of customers, and second is pleasure and convenience that fits this topic. Also, (Hu and Tsai, 2009) listed extrinsic dimensions as subjective norm, image, perceived ease-of use, perceived usefulness and perceived risk while categorizing enjoyment, concentration and curiosity as Intrinsic dimensions. ( DeLone and McLean ,1992) in their research showed that the quality of the website and the quality o provided information on website has a direct and positive effect of customer’s ease of use. , and it was cleared that whatever the quality of the website and information is higher; the customer is more satisfied too. SITEQUAL, its definition is a measure of web site quality, identifies four key components, including ease of use, processing speed, aesthetic design, and interactive responsiveness ( Yoo and Donthu, 2001 ), They introduced a model that included the following cases: 1- Convenience in utilization, which is how much the customers were able to find their information they needed, 2- Beauty and the appearance of the website, 3- Speed at processing the order and 4- Security that includes the Card information. Convenience at shopping has a positive effect on enjoying the purchase, and enjoying the shopping causes the customer to return for another shopping. Therefore the first hypothesis is:
H1: The perceived ease-of-use has a positive effect on enjoyment.

2.1.2 Usefulness
A website must be so efficient that induce the customers for spending money. For example, customers in traditional method prefer to do shopping at large and extensive department stores than are tail store, so the extensiveness of a website can be one of those factors. A website will receive more visits as it becomes more useful and practical ( Gefan et al. 2003). In addition, Koufaris (2002) and Chiu and associates (2009) also indicated that online customers’ perceived usefulness has a great influence on repurchase intention. Being a useful website means that customers can meet their needs through this website.

H2: The perceived usefulness has a positive effect on enjoyment.
H3: Enjoyment has a positive effect on repurchasing intention.

2.2 Satisfaction
If the customer is satisfied from his e-shopping and this website would enhance its social prestige, he would surely come back for another shopping. In addition, managers of online retailers need to monitor the satisfaction of their customers with their websites in order to compete in the Internet shopping market. In doing so, they should examine Web customers’ satisfaction as a basis for reorganizing and redesigning their websites to afford high information quality, system quality, and service quality that add value and create insight (Yue-Yang Chen,2012).

2.2.1 Behavior
Behavioral factors are among the most important internal factors and stimuli of the customers’ shopping that derive from TRA theory. Proceeding with up to date technology, can create a positive image about the customer in the others’ minds. In some places of this report, we mention the behavioral of the customer as his or her social prestige.