Television has many useful functions to play in everyone s life for some its relaxation for some it is the companion Discuss your viewpoint and support your answer with examples and discussion point

Television has many useful functions to play in everyone’s life, for some its relaxation, for some it is the companion. Discuss your viewpoint and support your answer with examples and discussion point.

It is true that TV has become an indispensable part of life for many people. Some of them use Television to relax whereas others use it to get news or for education purposes. In my opinion, the advantages of TV greatly outweigh its drawbacks.

Many people use TV as a source of entertainment. They watch TV in their free time at night after each long busy working day and it helps them relax and make them feel happy. Sports channel, reality TV, music, drama and movie programs are the examples of the programs that people can enjoy and relax, and they are free or available at very low cost.

TV is also used by many people to get the news as well as to learn things. There are many news channels available, which do not only provide latest local news about also 24/7 news from countries around the world. BBC or CNN are an example for such programs. Furthermore, by watching National Geographic, Food network, Travel, History, or Discovery channels, people can enhance their knowledge about different aspects of life or a variety of science topics.

It is true that some people become lazy by just sitting around all day and watching TV. This behaviour is claimed to lead to several sleep problems and obesity. However, I would argue that this is not the responsibility of the TV itself, and that individuals can surely control how to watch TV properly to limit these drawbacks.

In conclusion, I believe that TV can bring many advantages to all people and it is up to us to enjoy TV in a way that benefits us the most.