Your personal statement: Explain why you are applying to the Chevening programme and describe the personal, intellectual and interpersonal qualities that make you well placed to be a future leader in your home country.

Chevening Program is the one and only prestigious scholarship in my country to study in United Kingdom. Because almost all institutions, either government or non-government institution, in my country consider chevening awardees as prospective candidates to envelope in their institution. Therefore, if I receive the scholarship, I firmly believe I can become outstanding people in my country.

My personal motivation to apply chevening scholarship program is I want to study in the best education country in the world. It would give my opportunity to meet outstanding people throughout the world who selected into the program. What more, I strongly believe that the program will encourage me to gain my experience, especially in education, and it will improve my personal, intellectual and interpersonal qualities that I have before.

I am currently working as special staff for senator member in my country. Besides, I also become a lecturer assistant at Universitas Nasional Jakarta, Indonesia, with the main subjects of Foreign Policy Analysis. Becoming a policy maker such as senator member, parliament member, minister or even president is one of the biggest dreams of my life to build my country. However, I also interested in having discussion with people surrounding me, so I believe that policy maker would become the great job to do.

I believe that Indonesia, in the next few years will need a leader from political practices and also academician. The evidence of this case provided by just over a quarter of total ministers and just under a half of total parliament members in Indonesia at the moment come from political practices as well as academician. I strongly believe my activity nowadays, becoming special staff for senator member and also assistant lecture, will encourage me to become Indonesian future leader.

Chevening Program is the one and only prestigious scholarship
Chevening Program is the one and the only prestigious scholarship

I can become outstanding people
I can become an outstanding person

My personal motivation to apply chevening scholarship program is I want
My personal motivation to apply chevening scholarship program is that I want

What more,
What is more,

I also interested in having discussion
I am also interested in having discussions

Sentence: Because almost all institutions, either government or non-government institution, in my country consider chevening awardees as prospective candidates to envelope in their institution.
Error: awardees Suggestion: ?