These days It s an irrefutable fact that the increase in the competition for consumerism has caused the depletion of natural resources and day by day more natural resources are on the brink of being wiped out from the face of the earth In the following es

These days, It’s an irrefutable fact that the increase in the competition for consumerism has caused the depletion of natural resources and day by day, more natural resources are on the brink of being wiped out from the face of the earth. In the following essay, I will discuss some cause associated with deletion of natural, before suggesting possible solutions.

As the demand for certain product increase, there will be an increase in the manufacturing of that product by using the natural elements. If that natural element at the brink of depletion then it may lead to the scarcity of that natural element. As a tangible example, scientific research undertaken by the prestigious university asserted that diamond is on the brink of depletion from the face of the earth.

Manufacturing of products should be in an adequate manner and by keeping in consideration of the amount of natural resource is available for future use. Governments should regulate the usage of natural resources by manufacturing companies, and policies need to be made in accordance with the usage of that certain natural resources. Moreover, people need to be more proactive in knowing what resources are being used in the product that they buy. For instance, the use of the diamond on making jewellery has been restricted in certain countries in an effort to save the rest of the diamond from depletion, and for the usage in research and scientific purpose.

To recapitulate, the foregoing discussion propounds the view that consumerism and overproductions of the products have caused the risk of depletion of natural resources; the government and people should take proactive measure in preserving the natural resources.

In the competition for consumerism, natural resources are fast depleting