After Overwhelming Demand, the Green ACT System Is Finally Released

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 07/07/2014 - 10:02

New York, New York (PRWEB) July 07, 2014

Renowned ACT and SAT tutor Anthony-James Green has just launched an ACT version of his popular online test prep program, the Green SAT System. Parents and students who want a self-directed study program for the ACT can now access Green's entire arsenal of ACT strategies, tactics, and study plans via his online course. The new ACT software will be available as of July 7th, 2014, and was launched after Green received more than 1,500 requests from parents and students clamoring for a reliable ACT option.

"I couldn't be more excited to release my ACT software," says Green of the new launch. "Frankly, I've been blown away by the level of demand for an ACT option from my firm. But I'm not entirely surprised. The combination of the success of my SAT software and the disconcerting announcements of the College Board have led to shifts in the industry, and those interested in a reliable, effective ACT program have become more numerous and more vocal by the day."

The College Board recently announced its second change to the SAT in less than a decade, driving many parents and students away from the SAT and toward the ACT, which has recently eclipsed the College Board's exam as the most-taken college admissions exam in America. Green's announcement of an ACT software marks a continuation of the anti-SAT sentiment expressed among most of the test prep and college admissions industry.

Green has rolled his ACT program directly into his popular online SAT program, the Green ACT System. Those who enroll in the Green SAT System will now be able to access his ACT program from directly within their accounts for one price - Green will not charge more even after doubling the offerings of his online software. Parents and students interested in learning more about Green's new ACT software can do so via the following URL:

http://www.GreenSATsystem.com.

"Both the SAT and the ACT serve the exact same purpose: they save college admissions officers time and provide an objective metric on which to judge applicants. I rolled both my SAT and ACT software programs into the same online account to simplify things for my clients. I'm in the business of getting people into better colleges. Charging twice for what's effectively the same thing in two different forms doesn't help me to do that, and it doesn't help my clients to succeed."

For parents and students who aren't sure which test is best for them, Green has also provided free online resources to help them make this difficult decision (SAT vs. ACT), including an expansive guide on his information website, Test Prep Authority, which can be accessed through the following URL:

http://www.testprepauthority.com/guides/act-vs-sat/.

Green has also provided a condensed version of this guide on the Green SAT System website, complete with a short quiz that parents and students can use to help in their decision making process.

Anthony-James Green, recently called "The SAT Tutor to the 1%" by CNN, charges upwards of $1,000 an hour for his personal SAT and ACT tutoring, and has achieved average student score improvements higher than any other tutor, program, or class in the industry. However, to reach the millions of students who take these exams each year and cannot afford his rates, Green has been aggressively launching free or affordable online courses and programs to reach the rest of the market, including his recently re-vamped Test Prep Authority resource website, and giving free account access to charities and low-income students across the country.

The new ACT program will be live as of July 7th, 2014. For additional press inquiries, interested parties should message press(at)TestPrepAuthority(dot)com.

###

Article references
www.prweb.com