American School Expands Partnership with Method Test Prep

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 08/01/2013 - 05:00

Lansing, IL (PRWEB) August 01, 2013

The American School has a 116-year history of offering courses and programs that fit the needs of learners across the country and around the world.

With college degrees becoming more and more important in society, the School has seen an increase in the number of students who contact it for information on taking the ACT or SAT and/or receiving assistance in preparing for those tests.

After careful examination and analysis of several online ACT/SAT prep courses, the American School is pleased to announced an expanded affiliation with Method Test Prep, a company that has specialized in online standardized test preparation for more than a decade. Under this arrangement, Method Test Prep is responsible for all course content and billing, and their customer service team answers any and all questions from American School students.

Method Test Prep offers both self-paced courses and teacher-led classes, neither of which count toward the number of credits students need to earn their American School diplomas, but nonetheless provide a valuable service to the School's students, as well as others who choose to enroll in Method Test Prep's courses through the American School's web site.

Besides the high quality of instruction and ease of site navigation, a primary factor in the School's decision to partner with Method Test Prep was a shared belief that students should be able to work entirely at their own pace, sometimes in as little as 15 minutes a day. Indeed, Method Test Prep's self-paced courses present students with a simple checklist that is composed of 15-minute tasks, so students can study where and when it’s convenient for them, even if they are on the go or have a limited amount of time. Although the entire self-paced course is designed to be taken over a period of 20 weeks, students have flexibility in choosing what parts of the course to take. For example, if students need to review certain portions of the course several times because they need more practice, they can do that. If students want to skip certain portions because they are strong in those areas, they can do that too.

Here is what else students can expect from Method Test Prep's self-paced courses:

•Access to strategy guides for each test

•Complete full-length practice tests

•Hundreds of practice questions

•Practice quizzes to boost knowledge

•Immediate feedback on every question

•Audio and video explanations of test questions

•Easy-to-understand explanations to every question

•Tracking methods for strengths and weaknesses on each test

•Valuable test-taking tips

•Access to courses on an unlimited 24/7 basis from any Web-enabled computer

In addition to the self-paced courses described above, Method Test Prep offers a variety of teacher-led ACT/SAT prep courses. Should an individual choose to enroll in a teacher-led class, he or she can enter "American" as a promo code and receive 10% off the price of that teacher-led class.

More information about the American School's partnership with Method Test Prep, as well as information on how to enroll in a ACT or SAT prep course, may be found at http://www.americanschool.org/actsatprep.

For more information about the American School and its accredited high school courses and diploma programs, visit http://www.americanschool.org or call 866-260-7221.

Article references
www.prweb.com