ArborBridge Extends its Global Reach in 2013

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 02/05/2014 - 16:00

Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) January 02, 2014

Word of ArborBridge’s effectiveness has gotten around. Fully half of those 32 countries were new to ArborBridge this calendar year. They include the following:

Belgium, Denmark, Egypt, Germany, India, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Netherlands, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Tunisia, and Turkey.

ArborBridge’s client base illustrates, in microcosm, trends in international education and expatriate living. The United Kingdom remains ArborBridge’s largest market. Saudi Arabia and China, which rank Nos. 1 and 4, respectively, among countries that send students to the U.S. emerged ArborBridge’s largest new markets this year.

“From ArborBridge’s inception, we have strived to be a truly international company, and I think our success this year leaves no doubt that we are fulfilling that goal,” said Josh Stephens, Director of International Development. “It’s gratifying that such a diverse range of students are eager to use our services and recognize the value that we bring.”

Stephens visited over 200 schools worldwide in 2013, introducing them to ArborBridge’s services and speaking to students about the U.S. college admissions process.

Roughly half of ArborBridge’s clients are non-U.S. nationals while the other half consists of American passport holders and multinational students, often known as “Third Culture Kids.” Collectively, these students have been educated in a wide variety of educational systems, from American-style high schools to International Baccalaureate World Schools to British Schools offering A-Levels curricula, plus many national curricula.

“Each of our students comes to us with different backgrounds and different academic strengths,” said Kate Ballard-Rosa, ArborBridge’s Senior Director of Tutoring. “We pride ourselves on discerning their needs and adapting our tutoring accordingly so that students can master these American exams.”

Students who choose ArborBridge often do so because of its customized, one-on-one services, which address students’ specific needs and thereby minimize the tutoring time needed for a student to reach his or her goals. In some markets where tutoring is common, ArborBridge offers students an attractive alternative to traditional tutoring. In other cases, ArborBridge serves students who otherwise might not have access to test preparation at all.

“Given how competitive college admissions is today, students owe it to themselves to earn scores that truly reflect their academic potential,” said Stephens, a former college counselor. “We are proud to help them reach their goals.”

With new offerings in small online classes and new global partnerships set to debut in 2014, ArborBridge looks forward to solidifying its place as the premier global provider of test preparation.

About ArborBridge

A global leader in education and admissions test preparation, ArborBridge (http://www.ArborBridge.com) has helped students from over 30 countries and all six continents maximize their scores on the SAT and ACT exams. ArborBridge students have seen SAT point increases exceeding 600 points and have gained admission to highly selective universities, including Harvard, Stanford, Cal Tech, NYU, Columbia, and Berkeley. ArborBridge tutoring is live, one-on-one, and delivered online by elite American tutors using ArborBridge's proprietary SAT/ACT curriculum, designed to help students raise their scores as conveniently and efficiently as possible.

Article references
www.prweb.com