Educators Overseas Branches out into SAT and ACT Prep Courses

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 04/21/2013 - 05:00

Educators Overseas has diversified its educational activities with the launch of a global ACT and SAT prep program based entirely online. In an era of individualization, EO has developed a customized approach for each student, with tools that identify strengths, weaknesses and particular needs for everyone—no matter where in the world they are located.

Washington, DC (PRWEB) April 21, 2013

This customization ensures that the program targets exactly the areas that are in need of improvement rather than just an overall portfolio of topics and classes. According to Grimste the analysis then feeds into an effective strategy that focuses on the key elements identified, in addition to giving the student a unique upper hand and a competitive advantage when taking the test. The strategy is also tailored to make the student understand and embrace some of the particularities of the ACT and SAT tests so that he or she will take the tests from a different academic perspective rather than from the simplified learning process of school.

The ACT and the SAT tests evaluate how well a student performs in different topics, including math, reading, comprehension and grammar. The method that EO has developed works on the systemic process of understanding how to perform well in these subjects at the ACT and SAT evaluations. Rather than just understanding how to solve particular problems and exercise, EO’s method develops the knowledge of math and grammar principles, so that the students have the quickest and most sound approach to problem solving. This is key in a massive test where timing is essential. With that, even students who find themselves well prepared academically will likely benefit from learning some tips and tricks about how to improve their performances in the ACT and SAT tests. “When you look at the clock and see that there are only 15 minutes left, even the best student panics and a tip to perform faster is always welcome,” adds Grimste. Maybe this should make SAT tests less scary.

Since 2007 Educators Overseas has been helping native English speakers find excellent jobs teaching ESL in China and other K-12 subjects around the world. For more information about Educators Overseas, about studying in China, or about teaching jobs abroad, visit their website at educatorsoverseas.com.

Carmen Lindie
Educators Overseas
866-885-6665
Email Information

By Terry Daley ROME, April 19 (Reuters) - Robinho will stay with AC Milan next season and would like to complete 10 years at the Serie A club, the Brazil striker said on Friday. "I want to finish the season on a positive note, play well next season and then it will be time to renew," the Gazzetta Dello Sport quoted the attacker as saying on Friday. "I can assure you that these won't be my last six games in an AC Milan shirt. ...

By Gregory Blachier MONTE CARLO (Reuters) - Eight-times champion Rafael Nadal will lock horns with world number one Novak Djokovic for third time in the Monte Carlo Masters final after both sailed through their semi-finals with relative ease on Saturday. Nadal was given a fight by Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga before the Spaniard won 6-3 7-6 but Djokovic was dominant in a 6-2 6-1 thrashing of Italian showman Fabio Fognini. ...

By Ken Ferris ENFIELD, England, April 19 (Reuters) - Tottenham Hotspur attacking midfielder Gareth Bale is back in contention for Sunday's Premier League home match against Manchester City after injury, manager Andre Villas-Boas said. "Gazza has been training for the last two days with the team and on his own since the beginning of the week," Villas-Boas told reporters at the club's training ground on Friday. Asked if Bale would start the game against second-placed City, Villas-Boas said: "This is a decision I have to make. ...

By Alan Baldwin MANAMA (Reuters) - McLaren questioned Lewis Hamilton's version of events on Friday after the 2008 Formula One champion told an interviewer he had been thrown out of his old team's garages in pre-season testing. Asked how much contact he still had with McLaren, Hamilton told the official formula1.com website he went to see his former team mates at the Australian season-opener in Melbourne last month. "I also tried to see them in Jerez, at the test, and (sporting director) Sam Michael threw me out of the garage. ...

MADRID, April 20 (Reuters) - Real Madrid ran out 3-1 winners at home to Real Betis in La Liga on Saturday but injuries to Marcelo and Luka Modric took the sheen off a relatively straightforward victory. Mesut Ozil scored twice, and Karim Benzema netted the other, as the second-placed champions moved on to 71 points with six games left to play, 10 behind leaders Barcelona who were playing at home to Levante later on Saturday. Jose Mourinho fielded a weakened side with Wednesday's Champions League semi-final first leg at Borussia Dortmund in mind. ...

April 20 (Infostrada Sports) - Results and standings from the English premier league matches on Saturday Saturday, April 20 Fulham 0 Arsenal 1 Norwich City 2 Reading 1 Queens Park Rangers 0 Stoke City 2 Sunderland 1 Everton 0 Swansea City 0 Southampton 0 West Bromwich Albion 1 Newcastle United 1 West Ham United 2 Wigan Athletic 0 Standings P W D L F A Pts 1 Manchester United 33 26 3 4 75 35 81 2 Manchester City 32 20 8 4 58 27 68 3 Arsenal 34 18 9 7 65 35 63 -------------------------4 Chelsea 32 18 7 7 64 33 61 -------------------------5 Tottenham Hotspur 32 17 7 8 55 40 58 ...

​"Our hearts are sickened by the knowledge by the horror he has inflicted."

BARCELONA, April 19 (Reuters) - Injured Barcelona centre backs Carles Puyol and Javier Mascherano will miss Tuesday's Champions League semi-final first leg at Bayern Munich, assistant coach Jordi Roura said on Friday. Club captain Puyol had arthroscopic surgery on the cartilage in his right knee in March and Mascherano damaged ligaments in the same joint in Barca's 2-2 quarter-final first leg draw at Paris St Germain on April 2. ...

Article references
news.yahoo.com