SAT Practice Test and Information Seminar to Be Offered in Santa Monica by Launch Education Group

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 02/05/2014 - 16:00

Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) January 07, 2014

Launch Education Group specializes in preparing students for the SAT in Los Angeles. In a new initiative, they will offer families a free SAT practice test in their Santa Monica offices on Saturday, January 25th and Sunday, January 26th.

Practice SAT exams offer a risk-free way for students to assess their strengths and weaknesses, as well as gauge their predicted score on future SAT exams. Through the use of practice tests, students are able to better familiarize themselves with the length, format and content of the SAT exam. In addition, students who take advantage of practice exams report feeling much more prepared for and confident in their performance on test day.

After taking the practice exam, parents and students are invited to an informational SAT seminar in the evening on Tuesday, January 28th. Families who attend the seminar will receive an in-depth score analysis of their student’s practice test results. The Launch SAT score report identifies more than 50 different categories and subcategories of questions that are tested on the SAT.

“In using this detailed information – as opposed to a general assumption of the student’s academic capabilities – future study can be tailored in the most efficient ways possible,” said Ray Babul, Launch’s Director of Test Prep Programs. “There’s no need to waste study time and energy in areas in which the student already excels.”

Additionally, the seminar will provide parents and students with a better understanding of the SAT and how these scores will be evaluated in the college admissions process.

“For many families, navigating the university admissions process presents a difficult and complicated challenge,” said Babul. “In an effort to help families condense and digest the massive amount of information available online, and dispel common myths about the exam, we’ve created an informative and detailed seminar as a resource for parents and students.”

After families attend the seminar they will have the option of continuing their test preparation with one of Launch’s expert SAT tutors. Launch’s SAT tutors have years of professional SAT tutoring experience and a record of outstanding academic achievement. Launch SAT tutors graduated from the top US universities and know what it takes to excel in these environments. Because each curriculum is individualized, students will be allowed to work at their own pace and on the subject matter that is most relevant to their performance on the practice exam.

To sign up for the Free SAT Practice Exam, please visit the registration page. For additional resources, students are encouraged to visit Launch’s online blog at LaunchEducation.com/Blog. The blog offers test taking advice, the latest news from the College Board, and insights on university admissions.

About Launch Education Group

Founded in 2007 by childhood friends Tim Urban and Andrew Finn, Launch Education Group provides in-home tutoring and test preparation to students of all ages and ability levels - including those with learning differences. Launch Education Group has helped hundreds of students in Los Angeles and Manhattan maximize their potential score on the SAT.

Article references
www.prweb.com