Wisconsin EdTech Company's Site Rated Top 100 Nationally

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 06/18/2013 - 13:00

Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) June 17, 2013

Knerr Learning Center's website has been rated among YesCollege.com's Top 100 Sites and Apps for ACT/SAT Prep . In addition to information about its standardized test consulting services, Knerr Learning Center's site offers access to a diversity of free ACT materials for Wisconsin students and connection to its QuotEd line of iPhone and Android ACT apps.

Yescollege.com is a new web site focused on providing high school students and their families with college financial aid information. It is an off-shoot of Best Online Universities LLC. In addition to its specific financial aid information, Yescollege.com researches and then releases lists of the most helpful college resources, including scholarships and test prep.

"I was notified about two or three weeks before our selection that they were considering us for inclusion in their list," said Kreigh Knerr, founder of Knerr Learning Center. "While most of the companies listed are massive national corporations, I'm really pleased to see us included alongside some smaller but excellent ACT and SAT consultants like The Critical Reader and PWN the SAT. It's cool to see a boutique Wisconsin company on a list dominated by coastal companies and corporate giants."

The inclusion on Yescollege.com's list came after the release of Knerr Learning Center's new ACT app, QuotEd ACT Science, in February and Knerr's appearances in the spring on radio and television programs across the country to discuss SAT and ACT prep. Said Knerr, "Knerr Learning Center's well-regarded line of ACT and SAT apps, plus our extensive listing of free ACT and SAT prep resources, likely contributed to our selection."

About QuotEd

Available in Android and Apple markets, QuotEd has two apps: its flagship literacy app, “QuotEd Reading Comprehension,” and the newly released “QuotEd ACT Science.” QuotEd Reading Comprehension has received national attention since its release and was featured during Milwaukee's 2013 Flying Car startup events. QuotEd’s apps are designed to fit within the frenetic interruptions of everyday life , and while they are challenging and instructive, they work to calm test anxiety through their format of one new question each weekday which allows for accelerated incremental growth.

About Knerr Learning Center

Knerr Learning Center is a Wisconsin-based educational consulting center with some of the state’s best learning specialists. All of Knerr Learning Center’ tutors score in the 99th percentile of the sections they teach, whether on the SAT, ACT, or a graduate exam. Knerr Learning Center’s tutors value life-long study, and they seek to pass that enthusiasm on to their one-on-one students, through interaction as students prepare for standardized exams, and to classroom teachers in Knerr Learning Center’s ACT and SAT workshops.

Article references
www.prweb.com