Do sm all events lead to catastrophes or are great events initiated by other causes? Plan and write an essay in which you develop your point of view on this issue. Support your position with reasoning and examples taken from your reading, studies, experie

Do sm all events lead to catastrophes or are great events initiated by other causes? Plan and write an essay in which you develop your point of view on this issue. Support your position with reasoning and examples taken from your reading, studies, experience or observations.

BUTTERFLY EFFECT OR GORİLLA EFFECT?

Since the earth was created, there had been lots and lots of great events. These events generally change from 'unimportant' to 'highly important' for our history, because of the 'butterfly' effect they create. While important events created butterfly effect and a little event quickly turned into a lot bigger one, unimportant events were short lived facts that which most of them didnt even get into history books. Many has discussed about how the long lived important events had created and If it is easy to create a chain reaction...

Sentence: First of all, the fact that 'great things starts as little things' theory may be true in the nature, but not in daily life.
Description: The fragment things starts as is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace starts with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Altough most histororians use the great war as a butterfly effect example with stating the mere murder of the Archduke of Austria signaled a total war of destruction between the countries, the real fact is however far away from being considered a butterfly effect.
Error: histororians Suggestion: historians

Sentence: Before w?the start of w?the war, Britain and France were allied w?w?th Russia against Germany, and Germany was allied wiw?th Austria-Hungary against w?them.
Error: w?th Suggestion: with

Sentence: This was a political revolution by the Arabic people against their authoritarian governments and leaders.It resulted in the death of Muammar Gaddafi and the overhthrow of the governments of Tunisia and Egypt.
Error: overhthrow Suggestion: overthrow

Sentence: The starter for all of these events was the suicide of a Tunisian markett seller who burned himself alive after having his shop closed by the regime police.
Error: markett Suggestion: market

Sentence: This at first, also may look like a butterfly effect, but in reality, was caused by the decades of anger against corruption, supression and the lack of democracy in the Arab World.
Error: supression Suggestion: suppression

Sentence: This was an expection in which the whole situation was little and unimportant, but soon turned into a world problem.
Error: expection Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Still, It should be noted that the backround for a US company to have this much importance in the world economy had a century long history which USA turned into an economic power.
Error: backround Suggestion: background

Sentence: All and all, we can clearly state that most of the probelsm that the world has faced were big problems even before the start and the causes and reasons that start them were even bigger.
Error: probelsm Suggestion: problem

Sentence: Even from the supposedly proofs of the butterfly effect such as the Great War proves that even the things that 'seems' like butterfly effect proves wrong, but which in normal is a 'gorilla effect' whichs reasons are bigger than most of us expect.
Error: whichs Suggestion: which