Essay topics: Do small events lead to catastrophes or are great events initiated by other causes?
According to the laws of physics, matter can’t be obtained from nothing. This theory can also be used in our daily lives. Therefore, every disastrous problem, that we are obligated to confront, has a cause. According to my personal idea, small events are assembled and create a cause which is usually ignored. This small cause develops itself and someday hits you. Therefore, in this essay I will support this aspect of the issue and argue those who are opposing.
Humans tend to focus on important problems rather than solving small ones before they also become huge. This anatomic fact and tendency leads us to inevitable catastrophes and damaging consequences. Seeing someone completely conc ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Is it important to question the ideas and decisions of people in position of authority? (90)
- What is your view of the idea that every obstacle can be turned into an opportunity? Plan and write an essay in which you develop your point of view on the issue. (90)
- Should a college education focus on cultivating and encouraging the imagination of students or on teaching basic facts and standards so that we all share a certain amount of common knowledge? (83.33329999999999)
- Discuss a hobby or sport (95)
- Do small events lead to catastrophes or are great events initiated by other causes? (85)
- Does having courage mean that we have no fear, or that we act despite being afraid? (96.66670000000001)