Essay topics: Is it important to question the ideas and decisions of people in position of authority?
Authority is the superiority of one individual either selected by public or inherited by the loyal family. For centuries people have explicitly demonstrated their ideas, whether they agreed the authority or not, publicly. Even though, some authoritarians didn’t welcome these oppositions, evaluating the decisions of the authority and the governor is still a popular way to both correct mistakes of the authority and be a responsive and conscious citizen. According to my standpoint, it is extremely and doubtlessly important for people to question the leader of either a group or an administration. Thereby, I will illustrate the reasons of my statement in the following paragraphs.
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Is it important to question the ideas and decisions of people in position of authority? (90)
- What is your view of the idea that every obstacle can be turned into an opportunity? Plan and write an essay in which you develop your point of view on the issue. (90)
- Should a college education focus on cultivating and encouraging the imagination of students or on teaching basic facts and standards so that we all share a certain amount of common knowledge? (83.33329999999999)
- Discuss a hobby or sport (95)
- Do small events lead to catastrophes or are great events initiated by other causes? (85)
- Does having courage mean that we have no fear, or that we act despite being afraid? (96.66670000000001)