Essay topics: Is it important to question the ideas and decisions of those in authority.
It is very important for us to question people in authority, because, it will be to the benefit of everyone. No man is an island and we all make mistakes. In order to prevent these mistakes from happening it is always adviceable to correct those in authority, so, that they will be aware of what it is they are doing wrong and also know how to correct it. Questioning doesn't show a lack of respect, it only means that those in authority cannot see what you see at that particular point in time.
No one is above mistake, those in authority may have made a mistake or may be about to make one. In such cases it is very important to correct them and let them know that what they are about to do wil ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Do we need other people in order to understand ourselves (56.25)
- Can Success Be Disastrous (70.46510000000001)
- Is conscience a more powerful motivator than money, fame or power? (73.33329999999999)
- Do changes that makes our lives easier not necessarily make them better? (86.66670000000001)
- Are books the most important part of education, or are other modes of learning more important? (32.8571)
- Can knowledge be a burden rather than a benefit? (52.5)
- Should people take responsibility for solving problems that affect their community or nation in general? (72.5)
- Is it important to question the ideas and decisions of those in authority. (68)
- What is your view of the idea that mistakes are necessary for creativity. (60)
- Do people need to lie sometimes, or is lying always harmful. (72.2222)