Essay topics: Nowadays the way many people intrect with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the type of relationship people make?
has it become a positive or negative development?
This is very true that way of interaction nowadays between people has been changed because of technology and surly this is widely effecting the relations between people.
Earlier when there were no mobile phones, no internet facility, people used to visit there relatives home, they use to sit together, talk about there life, have tea or coffee together. Which surly leads to deepen their relationship and generation of strong feeling toward each other. But now mobile phones and internet comes into picture, things changed. Now people call each other only if they have something important to talk about. Nobody have time to ask each other like "How's life going" or "how is everyone in family" etc. now even person lived in next house they never meet each other , they just call each other only is there is something really important to talk about. All these things limits the meaning of relationship to the official matters only. Now people know each other only if there is some work concerned to them, so here it leads to negative development.
But there is other side of coin too. Earlier if someone's relative lives very far, then they used to express their feeling by writing it on a piece of paper and send it to them and wait for their reply to come which takes up at least 3-4 days to come and this time one's eagerness or willingness to hear the reply dies, this leads to loosen their relationship with each other. But no any one can call anyone can call anybody no matter how far one live. One can instantly call anyone and express his feeling or give him some important information. So here this leads to positive development.
Akshaya Deep Singhal
- Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible, other want to live along their parents as long as they can. Discuss what will you choose (70)
- People do many things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? (86.66670000000001)
- Parents are the best teacher. Agree or disagree (50)
- Is it better to be underrated by people then to be overrated by them? (52.8571)
- Internet rules the lives and means of people these days. It caters to good and evil alike. Seemingly it is the largest media of communication. Discuss (76.66670000000001)
- “Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persis (68.1818)
- A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always “lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments.” He concluded that “There is more than one way of doing good science.” It was Watson’s form of idleness, (83.33329999999999)
- “Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persis (47.5)
- “Life without memory is no life at all, just as intelligence without the possibility of expression is not really intelligence. Our memory is a coherence, our reason, our feeling, even our action. Without it, we are nothing.” – Buñuel“Many a man fails to b (57.1429)
- In the age of television, reading books is not as important as it once was. People can learn as much by watching television as they can by reading books.Agree or disagreeIn developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which (73.33329999999999)