Essay topics: Is there always another explanation or another point of view
To every situation there is always a "however". Every situation or problem has two sides to it. No matter how right one might be or how good an explanation sounds, it can always been seen from a different point of view, which can change the situation completely. Some people always find it difficult to look for other answers because they prefer the way things are and don't want to change it.
When i was about to graduated from high school, I thought I had everything under control. The date for my SAT, the college I wanted to attend and when I was going to leave. I told my Dad about it, and he commended me saying, it was a good plan, "However", it was not going to happen. I was shocked and asked why, he said he had something different in mind for me and I was going to go with his plan not mine. Initially I thought my future had been planned. I thought it was just up to me . But, it wasn't, my dad saw my future from a different point of view.
In the medical world, when patients go to an hospital, maybe for treatment or for check up. After being examined by a doctor, the doctors come up with what they believe is wrong with the patient or what they believe could be wrong "However", the result is probably not the only thing they can come up with, but once they get the first result, they tend to go with it instead of conducting more tests. Such problems has led to the death of many patients, because they are being treated for the wrong thing.
When my sister was ready to get married, she thought she had the perfect man she was ready to spend her life with. We were all happy for her, "However", we all didn't know the husband to be was an internet fraudster. We were all carried away by his charms and wonderful behaviour that we failed to really know more about him.
In life it is always better to look at a situation from two possible sides. A problem or situation should not be judged by just the cover. My life was already planned according to me, that I couldn't see a different point of view. When we interprete a situation from just one side we tend to make mistakes that could have been avoided. The word "However" is very powerful, but we should not be afraid to use it, because it will only help us and make life easier.
- Do we need other people in order to understand ourselves (56.25)
- Can Success Be Disastrous (70.46510000000001)
- Is conscience a more powerful motivator than money, fame or power? (73.33329999999999)
- Do changes that makes our lives easier not necessarily make them better? (86.66670000000001)
- Are books the most important part of education, or are other modes of learning more important? (32.8571)
- Can knowledge be a burden rather than a benefit? (52.5)
- Should people take responsibility for solving problems that affect their community or nation in general? (72.5)
- Is it important to question the ideas and decisions of those in authority. (68)
- What is your view of the idea that mistakes are necessary for creativity. (60)
- Do people need to lie sometimes, or is lying always harmful. (72.2222)