Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
TrangDaisy07041997 Vietnam Female Intermediate
kimann1924 Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
ARASH77 Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
metharakesh India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
abhijeet_murudkar India Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
nana-pa.par70 Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
hungvipvn2000 Viet Nam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Ramses Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Frisk Laos Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
phuthanh69 VietNam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
regnesky Africa Female Intermediate
vvv31 Việt Nam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Mitra Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Monster's Lawyer Viet Nam country Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
aguseva Russia Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
ngocvan_meomeo Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
ahmad68_ch iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
vuhieuquy Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
longpham1311 Vietnam Male Intermediate
hannahnguyen186 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate

Pages