Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
durichnguyen Vietnam Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
san_santoz Madurai Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
mangosta12 Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
magygergius Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
Bahoosh Iran Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
John123 Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Ebukaje Nigeria Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Anh_nguyen VietNam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Karlygash Kazakhstan Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Karo Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Trangtran2312 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
dieunguyen Vietnam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
delaram zojaji Female Intermediate
R@japp Female Beginner
Yasir Wazir Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
yongkyu Hong korea Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Tasnuba Siddiqui USA Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
aziilea Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
baocat184 Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
ianknight Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm

Pages