Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
sbwakaka China Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Bilawal Pakistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
cbaner Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
MAI_DOAN Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
shams mammadova Azerbaijan Female Advanced
chengwen49 Singapore Female Advanced
mowlanica Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Pinki.Gupta Sydney Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
VdThang Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
cagatay Male Upper-Interm
daquvinh1234 Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Shaker Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Baidaakamil1 Iraq Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
pushkard85 India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
reenah227 Female Upper-Interm
Odiljon Uzbekistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
reem00 Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
thynguyen Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Jamrocker Japan Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
palilus Vietnam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate

Pages