Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Phuoc Le Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Mauricelep Ecuador Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
kian77 Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Jale Melbourne Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
hachaunguyenleptx Female Intermediate
thienac Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
juanmatta Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
MRamzy Egypt Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
abhadeliya40 India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
cutiepie indonesia Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
fatihkaskaya Turkey Male Advanced
vivalavida9618 Male Upper-Interm
tat85 Russia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
beginwara Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Vuongnguyen547 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
mhn Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
christian Male Beginner
dmmhbkyahw Jordan Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
ASWAR indonesia Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
ganuongtoi Vietnam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm

Pages