Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
abeergamal sudan Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Huy Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Makpal Kazakhstan Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
jocedve Spain Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Ngangiang Vietnam Female Intermediate
tienga123 Việt Nam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
Cuongnguyen VietNam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Krishan Kumar Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
hokim Female Upper-Interm
haphuong185 Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Axian21 greece Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
genzosanzo Taiwan Male Intermediate
maituannghia12 Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
alison Malaysia Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced
StasKORii Ukraine Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
tom my Japan Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
rajeebipin2011 india Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
trangkhongk3t Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
dona1985 Australia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
vinh Viet Nam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate

Pages