Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
ahmad68_ch iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
vuhieuquy Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
longpham1311 Vietnam Male Intermediate
hannahnguyen186 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
April Roseann V... Philippines Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
baomap22000 VietNam Male Upper-Interm
NGO THI THUONG Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
moanewsblog Lagos, Nigeria Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
JessVo98 VietNam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
EssayWriter4U New York Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Meera rani jalandhar Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
1353ana Female Intermediate
annesscsa Nigeria Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
linhyhun1294 Female Intermediate
Atregor Ukraine Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Janaserene Nepal Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Nonororo Egypt Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
honwong Hong Kong Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
varuns196 India Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
sofi Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm

Pages