Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Trung nhat vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
thuhoaihus Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
roquynho Viet Nam Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
phanthuydiem VIETNAM Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Noha M. Aburass Sudan Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
DeepTalati Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Myhatran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Quy Nguyen Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Trangnguyen95 Female Intermediate
doan huy vietnam Male Beginner
Meenakshidolphin chandigarh Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
tam nguyen Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
thaisona3k43 Vietnam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
JeongSeop Song Male Beginner
mrpocker94 Vietnam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Luna Minh Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Swbaby Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
pouryadf Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
tano Russia Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
Rahul Gore Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner

Pages