Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
sonchip96hb Viet Nam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Ayad AUSTRALIA Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced
Ophellia7 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
NganKim Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Bulgeis Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
thupham1909 Việt Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
jolly Saigon, Vietnam. Female Intermediate
willy Mongolia Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
fediapat Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Jehan saudi Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
vu thi tuoi Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
a747asma Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
kimhkd Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
mh1999 Uzbekistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
bextiyar1234 Azerbaijan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
andreas_chen Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
thehitman18 Male Beginner
lisamgreen Australia Female Intermediate
Evi Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
luqiuning Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate

Pages