Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
fakhriw Kazakhstan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
alifaghfouri1988 iran Male Upper-Interm
vuhuyit@yahoo.com Viet Nam Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
mm1986323 Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
alishan2009 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
thaopham82 Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Paviya Student Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
sh0ck2411 Vietnam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
manmeet_grang@y... India Female Intermediate
ErfanGhassempour Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Michael Khoa Thái Vietnam Male Upper-Interm
zoyakhan pakistan Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
vinitjain Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
farzanehoseini1990 iran Female Intermediate
abhimanyu601 Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Daniela Storti Brazil Female Advanced
chloenguyen2711 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
MinhNgoc 299 Viet Nam Female Upper-Interm
shabnameghbalian Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Van Luong Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner

Pages