Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Happy girl Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
popo63 Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Dhwani Shah Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
ahmad.qanbari Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
bettybejoy India Female Beginner
ehsanrz Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Gurpal sohi punjab Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Mohammad10149 Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
AbbasT Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
AYUEZHENG Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
mehrdad Iran Male Intermediate
Ioseef Azerbaijan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Hengameh.Hoseini Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Pooneh Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
hosseinhb Male Advanced
hadi324 iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
MOKO Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
BeerusSama Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
duxin0101 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Antonpaen Россия Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate

Pages