Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Antony8582 India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
asd5200 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
lamis toqi Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
A.B Iran Male Intermediate
mohideenakram Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Carrie Brown Tbilisi Female Upper-Interm
Pratimasingh111 USA Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
azzaibrahim UAE Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
blueskies Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Mukhamed Uzbekistan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
Abss12 mumbai,india Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Happyparhar Punjab Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Faranakab Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
usama_nasir Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
rinkesh India Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Vickywang Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Atefeh66 Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Jeets Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Bhuvaneshwarr R... Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
deniico iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate

Pages