Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Sudhakar varma hyderabad Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
sai837 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
nimakarbasi Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Thuwaiba sudan Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Sabin_94 Azerbaijan Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
shriazi Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
khabab Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
kwahn86 korea Male Intermediate
deepdama India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
SANTANU MONDAL India Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
bhaskarvemuri18 Hyderabad Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Mohamed usp Sudan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
omer mohammed sudan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
samtown Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
anwar abdeljalil sudan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Abdalazeez Sudan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
smagarcia5 Female Intermediate
amber pakistan Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
parastoo Female Upper-Interm
Nasser albreiki oman Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner

Pages