Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
fadodun nigeria Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
AGYEIBI Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
maheshwar0999 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
MazumdarJ Bangladesh Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
harshil0122 India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Mr. Ash Male Intermediate
eelneys Philippines Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Mit Patel 911 Male Beginner
Gauri Tulsulkar Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Faiz Abdalla Sudan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Phuong Ha Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Sara Mamoun Sudan Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
sanrises Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
tamdo1695 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
牧童Andy Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Stephanie Kaushal Punjab Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
JuvanAncheta Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Gabr.Radwa Canada Female Intermediate
Muhammad Kashif Raza Pakistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
sankhauom Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm

Pages