Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
smmza Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
nikhilnangia Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
O.K.BEM Turkey Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Ajay02 Male Intermediate
neha51 India Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Amna2 Canada Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
sabik Nepal Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
nawa Malaysia Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
orataihil thailand Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Lealfonse Jordan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
priyamishra1691 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Nancatta Egypt Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
kasrak Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Siddarth G India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
math india Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Sanjeev Chhabra Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
hamid-es Male Intermediate
Yunita Indonesia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
sarah1991 IRAN Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
julieng287 Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm

Pages