Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
omisa Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
lan hương Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Javlon777 Uzvekistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
maxime jeson Thailand Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
Dmytro Ukraine, Kyiv Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
rachel_kelly Philippines Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Amal Fahem Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
mepidemiology Iran Male Advanced
sherifkamel_80@... Qatar Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
promen9x1999 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
freyyah Female Beginner
adolf163 iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Cho0304 South Korea Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
summerjoon Seoul Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
RuchiGupta India Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
aenmi Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
tisha shrestha Nepal Female Beginner
basma_mkhalil Female Intermediate
Abdushukur Uzbekistan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Dekayz Viet Nam Male Advanced

Pages