Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
tinthongminh Vietnam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Emma13 Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
lauranguyen Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Heckfy Russia Male Advanced
maedeh1369 Iran Female Intermediate
Jasmine Ngo Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Mohammedielts Briten Male Upper-Interm
mdadestan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
minashafiei Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
meysamkh Iran Male Intermediate
ulziimunh Mongolia Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
Berdi Tehran Male Advanced
khanghahi17665 Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
sanibbr Nigeria Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
wendy3033 Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
lennox1608 Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
zaya mongolia Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
Cleo Uzbekistan Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Oxanaj92 Russia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Nastasia Minsk Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm

Pages