Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
knighterrant132 Singapore Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
adnin Malaysia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Davidshakh Male Advanced
lethianhthu Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
nikcynsm china Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
SSSASSS1 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Gunjan_Physical... India Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Quy.np Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Hana Truong Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
naquan2205 Da Nang, Viet Nam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
nguyenvanly VietNam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Lien Lai meo Vietnam Female Intermediate
teacher charlie England Male Advanced
shijno Female Upper-Interm
Dostmuhammad Uzbekistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
tahoorasf Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
ivanmambaulmunir indonesia Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
New_stu Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
quynh712 Viet Nam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Dennywanghao Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced

Pages